Thursday, June 10, 2010

At Inverness.


I am currently visiting noble Macbeth's Castle at Inverness, and what a beautiful castle it is. Lady Macbeth, Macbeth's wife, is such a lovely hostess. I dont have a daughter although she seems as though my daughter. It feels safe and out of harm's way here. Macbeth, oh what a noble young gentlemen. I can depend on him with my life. He's been such a brave and loyal server of our society and has served me with honour and dignity and the country against evil. How can I forget the day he ripped open the merciless Macdonalwald from the nave to the chops in the battle? He is indeed an extremely strong and skillful warrior. I owe him so much for it and was so eager to reward him somehow. If he deserved less I would have been able to repay and reward him more fittingly. After discovering the disloyal traitor, Cawdor, was secretly in league with both the King of Norway and the rebel Macdonalwald, I decided to give Macbeth the title of Thane of Cawdor. He deserves it and has the potential to be it. I hope to give him more as the years come. Well, that is all for tonight, oh yes you can add me on my fan page on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I am off to bed and I look forward for tomorrows day. I wonder what's in stock for me.

Music Element: I Made It-Kevin Rudolf ft. Birdman, Lil Wayne, Jay Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment