Thursday, June 10, 2010

Before the Battle


Scotland is currently preparing for a battle with Norway, accompanied by our former Thane of Cawdor. Macdonwald, how I am beginning to loath that name, the name of the traitorous Thane of Cawdor. If there were one thing I had to despise, it would have to be a traitor, they are deceiving and manipulative, yet cunning all at once. I don't enjoy the fighting, but once all other choices are ruled out what can one do? I'd much rather find a peaceful solution, but sometimes, there's just no other way. Though some people get quite upset due to their family potentially being killed, it's a hard decision.

Enough of that though, I'm sure we will win this battle. All of my troops are perfectly aware of how to care for their swords, as I made sure they had all looked at Sword Care. My two generals, Macbeth and Banquo, are very brave and noble, they will lead the assault by far. I trust them undoubtedly. People question my quick judging nature, but they do not seem to understand that you can see a persons intention by looking at them, it is written clear on their face, why would someone hide who they are? That is why I believe everything must be as it seems, there is no point in hiding things.

On the thought of Macbeth, he has been doing excellent work lately, I believe he's in deserve of a promotion from Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor seems to be open. Maybe if he does well after this battle I'll consider it, I'm sure he and Lady Macbeth would be quite happy. On yet another pleasant note I have created an account for myself on Wikipedia, I like that website because it has an answer for nearly anything, and I am quite curious. I enjoy keeping up with the latest news, due to that curiosity, and to do so I often check The Scotsman website as well.

Music Element: Guns and Roses, Civil War

No comments:

Post a Comment